HowlRound Call for Submissions
HowlRound is seeking submissions from students from across the U.S. to be part of the School Days series—an online series featuring work from undergraduate theater students, artists, and leaders reflecting their perspective on theater as an industry in the present and their visions for the future.
Possible questions these posts could touch on:
- When you lead the theater field, what will you change?
- Describe the pulse of our generation of theater-makers. How is it similar to what we see now, and how is it different?
- Give voice to something that you think the theater field needs to know or pay attention to from the undergraduate sphere.
Interested parties should submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An outlined proposal in one paragraph, or completed piece for consideration. Completed pieces should be between 750 and 1250 words.
- 100 word bio and headshot.
- A few sentences detailing why you are interested in writing about your experience as a theater student, artist or intern and why HowlRound readers would benefit hearing from you.